The Social Ecology of Infectious Diseases
Journal of Wildlife Diseases 45 4 Haller, T. Human Ecology 36 5 Mwansa, S. Muwowo, P. Mulenga, M. Kapina, E. Musenga, D. Squarre, L. Mataa, S. Thomas, H.
- SUNetID Login!
- Deep Curriculum Alignment?
- Information and Software Technologies: 22nd International Conference, ICIST 2016, Druskininkai, Lithuania, October 13-15, 2016, Proceedings;
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering: Third IPM International Conference, FSEN 2009, Kish Island, Iran, April 15-17, 2009, Revised Selected Papers.
Ogawa, H. Sawa, and H. Human-animal anthrax outbreak in the Luangwa valley of Zambia in Tropical Doctor Hargrove, J.
Tsetse eradication: sufficiency, necessity and desirability. Hofmeyr, M. Bingham, E. Lane, A. Ide, and L. Veterinary Record 2 Hofmeyr, L. Nel, and J.
- Product information!
- Available funds and types of awards.
- SUNetID Login.
- Human Ecology of Infectious Disease.
- Photopolarimetry in Remote Sensing!
A second outbreak of rabies in African wild dogs Lycaon pictus in Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa, demonstrating the efficacy of vaccination against natural rabies challenge. Animal Conservation 7 2 Holdo, R. Sinclair, A. Dobson, K. Metzger, B. Bolker, M. Ritchie, and R. A disease-mediated trophic cascade in the Serengeti and its implications for ecosystem C. PLoS Biology 7 9 :e Holling, C. Resilience and stability of ecological systems.
Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics Hudson, P. Dobson, and K. Is a healthy ecosystem one that is rich in parasites? Hugh-Jones, M. Anthrax in the African game. Kappmeier, K. Nevill, and R. Review of tsetse flies and trypanosomosis in South Africa.
- Canzona Quarta, No. 16 from Toccate, canzone ... di cimbalo et organo, Vol. II.
- Analytic number theory.
- From the Inside Out: A Self-Teaching and Laboratory Manual for Biofeedback.
Onderstepoort Journal of Veterinary Research Kat, P. Alexander, J.
Smith, and L. Rabies and African wild dogs in Kenya. Keesing, F. Cascading consequences of the loss of large mammals in an African savanna. Bioscience 64 6 Laurance, W. Does research help to safeguard protected areas? Useche, J. Rendeiro, M. Kalka, C. Bradshaw, S. Sloan, S. Laurance, M. Campbell, K. Abernethy, P. Alvarez, V. Arroyo-Rodriguez, P. Ashton, J. Blom, K. Bobo, C.salon-simpatio.ru/modules/ni-generic-azithromycin.php
Cannon, M. Cao, R. Carroll, C. Chapman, R. Coates, M. Cords, F. Danielsen, B. De Dijn, E. Dinerstein, M. Donnelly, D. Edwards, F. Edwards, N. Farwig, P. Fashing, P.
Human Ecology of Infectious Disease
Forget, M. Foster, G. Gale, D. Harris, R.
Harrison, J. Hart, S. Karpanty, W. Kress, J. Krishnaswamy, W. Logsdon, J. Lovett, W. Magnusson, F. Maisels, A. Marshall, D. McClearn, D. Mudappa, M. Nielsen, R. Pearson, N. Pitman, J. Plumptre, J.
The Social Ecology of Infectious Diseases | eBay
Poulsen, M. Quesada, H. Rainey, D. Robinson, C. Roetgers, F. Rovero, F.